At Knox Funeral Home, you have many choices available for your Funeral Services. A traditional funeral service normally involves placing the deceased in a casket and having a burial in a cemetery or interment in a mausoleum.
Some of the following are the types of traditional funeral services families traditionally select.
- Evening Visitation, Traditional Funeral Service followed by commital service
- One to Two Hours of Visitation Prior to Service, Traditional Funeral Service followed by committal service
- Graveside Funeral Service with no visitation
During consultation with your family we will work with you to determine what type of traditional or alternative service is most suitable for your needs.
When you choose a traditional funeral service at Knox Funeral Home, the following services are available:
- Funeral director consultation
- Embalming, cosmetology, dressing and casketing of remains
- Assistance making arrangements with clergy, church, cemetery or crematorium
- Assistance preparing the obituary
- Administrative assistance filing legal documents (vital statistics, social security, etc.) and other paperwork necessary to complete the arrangements
- Funeral home staff to conduct funeral, serve as attendants, or other duties
- Schedule organist, pianist or other musicians and soloists
- Professional assistance coordinating, personalizing and directing funeral
- Professional assistance at graveside
- Professional assistance during visitation service
- Facilities: Use of funeral home facilities, including visitation room for family and friends, parking areas; equipment and supplies for conducting a funeral; or set up at church or other location
- Automobiles: Local removal from place of death to funeral home, hospital or home; funeral coach from funeral home to cemetery; limousine for family or bearers; utility vehicle to transfer flowers or other memorabilia to cemetery, church or other location.
- Register book, memorial folders or prayer cards and acknowledgement cards
Please inquire about services not included in the above list. More than likely, we will be able to accommodate your needs.